Thursday, March 30, 2006

A quick run through the Blogs.

For the past couple hours I've been reading some of the other blogs just to see what the whole blog deal was all about. I have run into several different types of blogs ranging from diaries, to merchants (I think), to photos of some guy's house, to people who just started their Blogs. There was also a lot of Blogs that were in different languages, so I'm not exactly sure what they were about.
So why did I do this, I already know the Blog I wanted to do. In a post on another Blog I ran across somebody who has almost given up on a Utopian society; I replied about how there will never be a Utopia because everybody has their own vision of Utopia that nobody else will share. It got me to thinking about how we are all different and how others deal with life. I ran across a couple Blogs I will be keeping an eye on.

And as far as Utopia goes, it personal and only comes in moments... You know the moments I speak of.

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home