Friday, March 31, 2006

It's A Good Life.

Last night before I went to sleep I watched my favorite episodes of the Twilight Zone, It's A good life and It's Still A good life. If you're not familiar with the episodes, the first deals with a seven year old boy whose has powers including the power to make people disappear (into a cornfield) and none of the adult will try to stop him; the second is about 40 years later where his kid has greater powers that he does. You have to see them to get the full effect.
Now why did I bring this up, I've noticed a lot of complaining about the government, the President, the Laws, ect... Where you ask, it's all over. I've seen it on the news, on several websites, and even a few Blogs seem to be pushing the hate (not all mind you, but some) and focusing on what's wrong. So in the midst of all that how can I use that title to represent this post.
It's a good life, look at all that's around here and now; I mean back 20 years ago listening to music on the road meant carrying around a big box of cassettes in your car, now your MP3 player is about the size of a cassette. There tons of stuff like that I could place here but look all around in all different aspects of life and you'll see what I'm saying.
For all those who push hate and then sit back and watch it happen have no real voice. I mean if it bothered you bad enough you would do something about it; but in the meantime chill out because there will be a new president in two years, and 100 days later the cycle will start again.
Wow look at me rabble, rabble, rabble.

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home