Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh yeah, That's Why!

"Hey JD, where you been?" See the photo above and answer your own question. There has been several questions about the last post and I have this to say, why does everybody reply to this Blog in Emails. I enjoy feedback, but It gets to the point when my family tell me(in Email, Ha?) that nobody even reads this Blog, because you never have any comments. OK back on topic, I found that poem on somebody else's site and for some reason I thought I knew this from somewhere. I finally figured it out, part of it is from a song on an episode of The Greatest American Hero and the rest is badly written. Just read through it and you'll be able to tell. Now that it's been about 15 minutes I can get back to Resident Evil 5.

Later...


theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home