Sunday, March 08, 2009

The 10 Greatest Characters in Television History: 2nd Post

Now before I start let me state that I did not place these in any order, so that doesn't mean this or the last post is not better than any of the others. So lets start with this Post, one of the Greatest Characters is from the British Television show Coupling, and her name is Jane Christie.  If you're surprised by this choice then I know that you've never seen this show, now make sure you check out the original UK version and not the brain trust who decided to make an American version(quick mini review: IT SUCKS!).  

Now how do I explain Jane, It's difficult but I have a video below this post to show you what I'm talking about.  Jane is played by Gina Bellman(currently on Leverage on TNT) who's done lots of other work, which I won't list here due to the nature of this post.  In the Pilot episode Jane's boyfriend Steve tries to dump her after which he asks somebody else for a date, then he has to dump Jane a second time right before his other date.  Which gets ugly when his date shows up at the same time Jane does. I guess it's like Friends(you know, if Friends didn't sucks).



I love the Jane character, she's completely insane, in the way that somebody who talks without thinking about it first.  This whole thing is hard to put into words and I should not have written this while half-asleep,  but for now enjoy the video.  Coupling is available on Netflix and Instant Netflix on your Computer and Xbox 360.  

Later... 

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home