Friday, March 31, 2006

This is perfection, proof included.



This is the Coyote X. This is also just an excuse to put this photo up on this Blog. This is also an excuse to see how difficult it is to upload a photo to this Blog. This is the first thing I'll blow my money on when I get rich. This is also how somebody can become my friend real easy, buying this car. This is just an attemp to keep me from being board. This is not as unboaring as I though it would be. This is the last time I listen to Air Supply while I'm working on my Blog. This is acctually a sad attempt on my part to see how many sentinces in a row I can start with "This is". This is my last sentince.

theJDman

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger theJDman said...

This is also the first time I didn't use the spell checker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home