Monday, September 11, 2006

Today

The one thing that really gets me about today is not really about the attack five years ago(which was bad so don't get wrong), It's the stories about the families of those who died. The stories about the hero's of 9/11 are great too hear and reminds us all what we can do when we have to(you never know what you are capable of until you're pushed to act). I know that thousands of people die every day and still life goes on, because it has to. I watched at the names were read off at ground zero today and what really bothers me is that... Every name that was read today was somebody that died for no good reason. They died because some people(?) in another country hate America. They base their attack on what their religious book tells them? I don't know about Islam and I don't really care to if this is the result.

How did I spend this day? I visited my Sister and Dad, then I watched my nieces Alyssa(after school) and Amber and we had a good day. I going to close out and call my Mom and talk for awhile. I could have done my usual routine but I decided to spend the day with my family... Just in case the time isn't there later(Which I hope there is). I wish everybody has the same opportunity and takes advantage of it because tomorrow never knows. Have a good night.

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home