Friday, June 30, 2006

Only In America

I read the following article about this kid(yeah anybody younger than I am is a kid, Damn I'm old) on You Tube who just got a job to make video entertainment professionally. The article is here http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117945151?categoryid=1009&cs=1&query=brookers&display=brookers. Now this is a sample of the videos on the site, It's not Tarentino(but really, how many times can 1 actually watch Kill Bill?) but it's good despite that fact.

The truth


If you go to You Tube and look for Brookers and you'll find several other projects she has done, or you could save yourself the typing and click here http://www.youtube.com/user/Brookers. I recommend Paste & Invention of Mr. Bucket(It's cute). I like to see that every once and awhile somebody who's good gets a chance, I've seen too many talents lost because they didn't get the chance and just gave up and settled into an ordinary life. Congrads and good luck Brookers, I look forward to what's next.

theJDman

Now I will not be posting until next weekend at the earliest. When I return I will do the 1 thing that every form of media fears the most(before cancellation)... theJDman and this Blog will Jump the Shark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home