Thursday, January 22, 2009

Remember this: Children of the Stones

In the last post I talked about the television series The Third Eye which ran several mini-series from other countries. I just got my copy of Children of the Stones(which was finally released in US 2 days ago) and it did not disappoint. This is something I can point to and say, "Buy it!!!! Don't finish reading the post and just go now."
Children of the Stones is about a Astrophysicist and his son move to a small English village, Milbury to study the stones surrounding the village. Once there they discover that most of people are different, are "happy ones". They try to figure out what's going on with the Stones, the People, and how his son's painting is tied into it all. Even thought this is considered a children's program, you could enjoy this as well, but make sure you watch it first before you let your kids do so.

This program is very similar to the television show Lost. If you consider Lost to be a main dish, this show would be an appetizer. It's a seven part mini-series(25 minutes per episode) and well-worth you time. I have included a brief scene that I found on You Tube to give you an idea what to expect. I hope you get this DVD and share your insights here in the comments section. This is also on Netflix, if you have it, if you don't want to buy it. I don't know how many ways I can say it, you need to see this program.

Later...

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home