Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Update to last post.

Well I guess Kerry does know the words. Not too long ago John Kerry posted an apology on his website.
Do you know that feeling you get when something happens that you never.... everrrr.... Expected to see and when it happens you don't really believe it. I might still be sleeping and this is all a dream. And you right , I'm making a big deal out of this because this is the second thing I though I would never see; the first is included in the photo below.

theJDman

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger theJDman said...

Interesting, It would appear that you'd be more suited to deliver the word that I appear to be. I find it interesting that you replied to this particular post. Anyways good luck with your Blog.

theJDman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home