Thursday, February 01, 2007

Is this what a terrorist bomb looks like?

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen(and since I watch the news everyday, that's saying something). From what I understand little blinking boxes of a character of the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force where put all around several cities to promote the show. Now some of the people who saw these things(Mini light Brights, IMHO) and naturally thought they were terrorist bombs. Now the people involved with the show had to go to jail and now everybody involved with that show is in trouble. Among the cities was Boston where they spent 1.5 Million in response to this incident(I'd like to see that that bill, overkill don't you think?) and the Gov. Deval Patrick is not amused (looking at him I don't think he's ever amused).

I could go on about how stupid this is but I think the situation speaks for itself. Here's a link to a article about the story http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/238569,012NWS1.article


theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home