Monday, November 27, 2006

All Americans want ...

Now before I start I should tell you that I watch too much news. I just got finished watching two pundits(dumb word, by the way) talking about the war in Iraq. One of them said "All Americans want this war to end and our troops back right now." The other one said "Americans want to win this war and thus make it a safer world." I'm sick and tired of one idiot or another telling me what all Americans want. Let me end the debate once and for all.

All Americans cannot agree on any single subject!!!

And all Americans can't even agree on that single point. Pick any subject you want and they will not be any overall agreement. The local Best Buy could give free HDTV's to anybody who goes there to claim it; and that would still get somebody pissed off. Here are a couple complaints I can think of just off the top of my head...
01) Why can't they just deliver it to my house?
02) Why can't I get other free stuff to go with it?
03) I don't want one unless I earn it.
04) HDTV's won't be as cool it everybody has one.
05) Because I can only get one free.
I'll just stop here but you get the idea. If you can think of one think of any topic all Americans agree on just leave it in the comments section... and then I'll point out why you're wrong. How's that for conceded?

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home