Thursday, November 09, 2006

Moving Day... Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, look at the photo to the left. That is a complete load of B.S. Hello my name is theJDman and I HATE moving, and that photo does nothing but piss me off! It says,"Hi there, helping your buddy move is nothing but a great time, and when we're done all the boys are going to the bar to have a couple drinks."
I have never had a good moving experience whether it's me moving, or some family member, or some friend or whatever the reason I'm moving is. I don't know how it is for everybody else but I have never seen anybody smile during a move, in fact you learn from everybody else how much of an idiot the person who's moving really is.

Here is my list of the 10 insults frequently used during a move(in no particular order).

01) "For the last time, the landlord isn't an asshole. You're getting kicked out for not paying the rent."
02) "Doesn't this idiot know how to pack a box?"
03) "Put it down dumbass. Next time I'll just do it myself!"
04) "The box is labed Bathroom, so why in the hell did you put it in the Kitchen?"
05) "Who's the genius who put my glasswares under a box of power tools, and in a truck no less?"
06) "Hey! I'm not getting paid here so just shut the hell up!"
07) "Stupid moron, half this stuff(word replacement) isn't even packed yet."
08) "Wow, maybe it's not a good idea to move in with your boyfriend of the month all the time."
09) "Great, another wasted Saturday because he had to go and sleep with(2 word in place of 1) the landlord's wife."(and boy I wish I was making that 1 up)
10) "It might help if you could hold a job for more than a week."
And then there's one used before a move that is always said, in one form or another(always on a Thursday night).
"Well I guess we have to move your dumbass (place relatives relation and name here), so there's another weekend shot in the ass."

Look moving sucks all around, and it doesn't matter if you're moving on up or down, the moving parts sucks. I should end this on a positive point... But I just can't think of one.

theJDman

And here's some good advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home