Sunday, July 01, 2007

If it stinks, don't buy it.

There's one phrase that this situation reminds me of, "If it stinks, don't buy it." I decided to wait until now to speak about this, and all the evidence is not yet out. It seems everybody wants this to be and open and shut case of, "this stupid wrestler took steroids and got pissed(roid rage) and killed his family." There's a lot here that really doesn't add up can't can't be explained away... messages from her cell, wikipedia entry, deformity of the son that nobody who worked with him seemed to know about, a complete 180 personality flip that none of his co-workers can't believe, and other things.

I'm not going to condemn Chris Benoit now, I'll reserve my final opinion until all the facts are on the table. There are other things that happened that we don't know yet. As the way it stands I don't believe the official story, something is missing.

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home