Thursday, March 08, 2007

I wear my Sunglasses at Night

Can somebody answer me a simple question? "Why can't I find a pair of sunglasses that are real sunglasses!?!" The way I see it(yeah I know, get over it) there are two purposes for a pair of sunglasses; First being to keep the sun out of your eyes, and two is to keep people from seeing your eyes. These days that doesn't seem to be the case.
A few days ago I went looking for a sunglasses and found several hundred that we anything but. Every single pair I found were see through. Let me repeat that, "Every single pair I found were see through!" Now here's the obvious question, WHY!!!!!!!!?! Sunglasses used to be dark or mirrored so people couldn't see their eyes and I can prove it. In this post will be two pictures of what use to be sunglasses and what now passes for sunglasses. Now for the height of stupidity I saw a pair where the lenses were less than half an inch long, what is the point of that? Am I missing something, do I have to go to California to get a good pair of sunglasses and then have to pay $500 because somebody has their name on it. Hell even the dollar store has the same crap. Damn!

theJDman

BTW: I forgot to mention how cool real sunglasses make you look. Tell me that's not the coolest kid you've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home