Monday, March 19, 2007

Just take a second to chill out.

I'm sure you've seen this picture by now. And now the Supreme Court is going to hear this case and everybody I know is just losing their mind about this situation, on both ends of isle.
I think everybody just needs to stop and take a breath. Then take a realistic look at the story and think about it rationally and come to a logical conclusion(and since most people can't do that I'll do it for you); this kid is a stupid dumbass(end of story). This kid isn't smart enough to come up with this plan because he hates Jesus, I'd say he was probably dared to and just did it. Look everybody, just take a chill pill and sit back and watch 24 tonight. Here's a link on the story http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20061202/news_1n2scotus.html Later


theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home