Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ashley Monroe: The Adventure Begins

Sorry for the dated(and unknown) movie referance(mispelled, really?). "What movie referance?"... exactly.
I finally found something I can show you to go with my last post about her. She's still chasing the dream when a lot of people would have tossed in the towel and joined the real world; the real world sucks and there are a very few people who are destined for great things and that's what she's destined for(or should be). Instead we have a bloated group of Disney and Nickelodeon pop tarts, how many of them do we need?
Instead of talking about others I'm going to keep on target, the included video will give you a taste of what I've been telling you about. You can find out more at www.ashleymonroemusic.com

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home