Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is Justice blind... or does it sometimes just look away?

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"
-Martin Luther King Jr.


We all know that our Justice System is not perfect, I don't need to list examples or go into more detail about that statement. The way it should work is the state(government) investigates the scene, brings charges, collects evidence to prove the charges, and lets the jury decide based on the evidence(anybody who has seen more than 2 cop shows know this). I will try to remain objective through this post.

I want your opinion on this topic, and for that to happen I will need you spend some of your time, and maybe money and watch the following films.
01) Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills
02) Paradise Lost 2: Revelations
Now why are you going to watch these films and what do they have to do with Justice? These two films document the trials of three teens for the murder of three eight year old boys. I will do another Post on this later with my opinions about the case so I'll stop here. I want to hear your thoughts on this trial.
Here's a link if you have netflix.
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Paradise_Lost_The_Child_Murders_at_Robin_Hood_Hills/70038380?trkid=226870

Later...

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home