Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Years Housecleaning

During the next week or so you'll see a few changes here. And yes I'm finally changing and updating the links(So you can all stop sending your letters now). There will also be several minor tweaks and such; Translation I intend to do as little as possible and make it sound good.

As for content in future I will tackle the following hard hitting subjects.
01) J.R. Ewing vs. Benjamin Linus: Who's the Worst?
02) A Bacon Cheeseburger Doughnut or an Orange: Which one's better for you're diet?
03) Another Essay about how much I hate the Elderly.
04) The damage to the planet caused by Red Ink Pens filling up our landfills because of teachers use of less intimidating Purple Ink Pens.
05) Everybody will realize the greatness of "The Greatest American Hero" TV show after watching the train wreck that will be the new movie remake(Coming in 2010).

You guessed it, a very slow day indeed. Anyways I'll get back to work on my Blog, or I'll just have supper and watch some Red Dwarf, oh look it's suppertime.

Later...

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home