Monday, April 03, 2006

What's in a name?

It's hard to come up with a name, I usually don't think about how difficult it is. Everybody I know has a name, but it doesn't stop there. I'm sure you know that guy who has a name for everything he owns, which is normal until he asks you to say hi to his toaster Bronson (Trust me, you don't want to know). I usually avoid names for non-living things, except for computers. The only reason that changed is because the computer asked for one when I was setting up. My last computer was named scriptAVID because I was going to use it for writing and editing my old school project to get them off VHS. My current computer is named Asia Argento slept here (which is more wishful thinking than a name) and is used for mostly the same thing, both my group Fans of theJDman (Where some examples of those projects are up)and this Blog were both created on this computer.


Asia Argento slept here

Ok before I get sued let me state that I don't know Asia Argento and have never met her, she never came here. I will give a more detailed apology after the suit. The reason behind all this is because I can't think of a name for the Notebook computer I just picked up. Any suggestion would be helpful, well almost any suggestion. In the interest of fair disclosure I should tell you that I created this message with my un-named notebook computer.

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home