Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Space: The new SPAM (Post #40)

I joined My Space about a month ago and since then I have had 13 friend requests... 6 I asked for and accepted and 11 for various webcams and other similar material. I had three requests for the same person running a webcam, under 3 different My Space identities with different picture(same girl). There was another request from Jenny(yeah, I'll bet) who likes to hang out with her friends Kelly and Shelly and for $25 you see pictures of their adventures... "And that's all I got to say about that."
My Space has over 8 Million registered users(I just got another friend request about a second ago) and you know who 1 of them is; Lindsay Lohan's new movie Just my Luck which has a My Space site to promote the movie(kind of makes you wonder who the other members are). Then there are those stupid ads you see every time you log in(My Space doesn't remember passwords), I didn't know Natalie Portman did T-Shirt ads. Then there's everybody friend Tom(He's the head jock in high school who got the team together after the game to tap a keg and go tip Cows), he's your very first friend when you sign up. Tom fixes problems and enforces the rules of My Space; Translation: Tom is the Dorm Nazi. I basically stay there to talk with a few people I know and interact with my cousin, but otherwise I stay clear.

theJDman

Ignore the ads, the JDman does not force ads on his readers... Unless It's Eddie and the Cruisers: 2 thumbs up(both are mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home