Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's about time!

I bought 1 of the 1st DVD players when they went on sale at the Best Buy back in 1997. I was making a mental list of all the things I would like to see on this format and even though I knew if any TV shows would be released it would probably be a couple episodes best of... type of thing. At the time the only DVD's they had were almost exclusively Warner Bros./New Line movies. I never figured they would sell TV series by season(thank you whoever came up with that idea) and get out the whole series that way. One of thing I wanted to see on DVD really bad is finally being released... Mama's Family. It was the funniest shows at the time(before Al Bundy) and It's the only reason I ever watch TBS anymore(which isn't very often), It's about time. Now to tell the truth here, The 1st and 2nd aren't the best(basically because I hate the Golden Girls and 2 of them are all over those seasons) but from season 3 on after Bubba shows up is when the show kicks into high gear(It's also when they stopped trying to make Vint smart, instead of a complete idiot the actor Ken Berry plays extremely well). Mama's Family will be released on DVD in late September.

theJDman

J-t-S
Coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home