Sunday, February 18, 2007

YOU TUBE voyage

Since I had the choice of babysitting or "you can sit home and do nothing all day". So with my current free time I decided to roam the Internet, listen to the soundtrack for O Brother, Where Art Thou(Over and over{I gotta cut that out}), and visit my usual sites, and(of course) I stopped on YOU TUBE to see if Brookers had put up a new video up. While looking I found this video(post above this one) and after watching it I decided to look up some of the other "YOU TUBE Superstars" and see some of their videos(I don't know why I didn't do this earlier). I found a couple more channels to keep an eye out for. Listed below is links to those sites.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=boh3m3 This is the link for Boh3m3, his videos seem to be more one-on-one(talking to the camera) style. This is a no BS zone so if you like things more PC you'd probably like watching Barry Manilow: Live in Salt Lake City better. I enjoyed his video on conspiracies.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JackDanyells This is the link for JackDanyells, his videos are comedy oriented. I like his videos but if I had a complaint I say some of the videos seem like he's trying too hard, but I'm super critical(at least that's what they tell me) of some things. Watch his lost video for Jennifer Garner's cell phone number.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BaratsAndBereta This is the link to Barats and Bereta, their videos also happen to be comedy oriented. Their theme song is lame(on purpose, I think) but the video about office warfare is great and proves that staplers and ties don't mix.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=thewinekone This is the link to thewinekone(yes that how it's put on the webpage). Now somebody explain to me why an idiot like Michael Bay is allowed to make crap like Texas Chainsaw remake and The Beginning and this guy here isn't making movies, or at least shorts they use to play before the trailers at the moves, before you had to sit through the Dodge commerical, the Shaver commerical, the Coke commerical, the TV trailers for shows you'll never watch when they come on(usually Fox), and finally the trailer of the theater you're in to tell people to turn off your cell phone(because most people aren't smart enough to do that on their own) and don't forget to gain 20 lbs by eating popcorn, candy, and pop. On the main page you'll see a video called Internet Creepo, that is absolutely the best video on YOU TUBE, bar none.

I found a couple other channels I'll keep an eye(one of which I'll turn the volume off and watch while listening to Billy Ocean{And how is she can talk while trying to eat her knee anyway}), but these were the ones that really caught my attention. Do yourself a favor and check them out(watch the video not; Nevermind).

Later.

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home