Sunday, February 04, 2007

Who is this Person?

Who is this person? To the majority of those who will run across this particular post will not really be able to answer that question, actually I'm not really able to answer that question either. The reason I know him is because he was married to one of my cousins. I met him during the couple years before my operation while I was really sick and sadly my memory is really foggy about that time. Among the memories I do have is that he was always one of the first people who would always ask how I was doing; now some might just write that off as good manners, but I know he really wanted to know and cared enough to ask, that meant a lot at the time(and still does). There's a lot more I could say but I'm going to keep some memories for myself.
It's been a whole year now and life goes on, because it has to... Life doesn't stop for anybody, no matter how important they are, or the hole that's left after they're gone. I use to worry about the person who died, I'd wonder if they were OK in the afterlife or if it was all over when the casket shuts. I've come to realize that is doesn't really matter because either way they're not here anymore. Now I seems to worry more about those family and friends that were left behind. My main regret is that I never got to know him better, I always figured there was plenty of time for that later and I was busy with doctors all the time, but now that seems like a cop-out and if I really wanted to I would have made it happen, my regret does me or anybody else no good because I had the opportunity and just didn't take it.

Who is this person? His name is/was

Kyle Forehand
1982-2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home