Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lunch at Lunchtime, don't bet on it.

Events occur in real time

The following takes place between 11:25 a.m. and 11:37 a.m.
I left the apartment and headed out to Culvers for lunch, by the time I arrived there no parking spaces left. The choice was obvious, I would have to find another place for lunch.

The following takes place between 11:38 a.m. and 11:58 a.m.
As the drive continued there were several lunch choices that were available; McDonald's, Taco Johns, Boston's, Perkins, Pizza Hut, and Taco(no way in Hell!)Bell. Every single place was packed with no place to park.

The following takes place between 11:59 a.m. and 12:07 p.m.
The drive continued until I saw it. Wendy's, not too busy and plenty of parking; so after the vehicle was parked I headed into the building.

The following takes place between 12:08 p.m. and 12:21 p.m.
Stood in line behind 4 high school kids, 7 elderly(senior discount) women, and an elderly couple who paid for their meal with a big bag of change(oh just shoot me now) and then it was my turn to order.

The following takes place between 12:22 p.m. and 12:25 p.m.
I ordered a #9 combo meal which is 10 chicken nuggets(actually I was given 8) an order of (American)fries and a Mellow Yellow to drink, then after telling the lady working there no sauce for the 5th time I got my food and sat down.

The following takes place between 12:26 p.m. and 12:34 p.m.
I ate the food; the 2 guy in the next booth were talking about their love life, "That damn skank better open up the freeway 'cause I'm gonna bring the Jackhammer. I didn't put out $17 for dinner to not get passed 3rd base." Non the less I did manage to get my food down. Believe me, I wish I was making that lame statement up, It went on but I won't talk about the fish thing, you're welcome.

The following takes place between 12:35 p.m. and 1:07 p.m.
I exited the building, entered the vehicle, and then fought the rush hour traffic to get back to where I live.

theJDman

Next time I'll just stay home and eat.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger theJDman said...

I'm probably not the smartest relationship guy, but even I know $17 will only get you 3 DVDs from the Wal-Mart suck bin(Waterworld, Glitter, and Beverly Hills Cop 3). I think that 1 guy is; let's just say his sister, cousin, and mother share the same birthday. The other guy just laughed at whatever the 1st guy said(he was basicly Beavis).

theJDman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home