Thursday, May 25, 2006

My "Yeah Summer is here again" Post that all Bloggers Post around this time Post.

It's official... It's Summer. Growing up Summer was always something to look forward to. Summer basically meant the end of school for awhile, which at the time was something to look forward to. Now It's different, Summer doesn't change much except the weather. I don't really look forward to it anymore... Summer don't change my life that much anymore, It's the same as any other time of year except you're stuck with no new TV shows for 4 or 5 months(Oh JD, you have to know that is beyond lame). Back then It was a trade-off I was willing to make, now there's no benefit. Actually I do get to do Summer things with my nieces soon so I have that to look forward to, backyard swimming pools, trips to the park, watching Milo and Otis and Punky Brewster all Summer long("Oh not another Punky, that's the 5th 1"). Well look on the bright side, It could be worse.

theJDman

About that picture, the guy on the right is holding a broken Walkie Talkie(I'm glad there aren't any guns in E.T. anymore. Good job on improving your movie Speilberg).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home