Monday, April 13, 2009

are you anybody's favourite person?

"OK JD, why did you decide to post both videos?" The first video is from a You Tube user named mememolly, I went looking for(so-called) You Tube stars and found her channel. I went threw her videos and I wasn't finding any title that was getting my attention, until I found this one. I was surprised to find this video actually, most of the other vidoes were what you would expect from somebody her age. I found a couple other vidoes I liked so I subscribed to her channel in hopes that another video like this would come again(OK I'll admit it, it doesn't hurt that she's cute either). Truth is most people can just answer it and afterwards just forget about it, but there are some like me who will examinate every aspect of it and what it means to the person you are, basiclly overanalize it.
My answer is no, and that's because I don't think that I'm a person worth knowing; but that's another question for another time. Later...

theJDman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home