Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back from the Future w/ a new Feature

I tried the new Blogger setup, and I'm back to the way it use to be. Not impressed that much and even thought it's harder to edit html than it is to use the boxes setup, I lost that sense of challenge("What? Can you believe that this idiot is trying to pass off Blogging as a challenge?").
*
There is now a new section for my recent swell in readership(Welcome my recent contacts{OK, People I begged to read my Blog} from Facebook, My Space, and Twitter. Hit an all-time record of 26 views on Thursday.) and for those who can't read over 3 years of content in one setting, I've set up a section where you can read some of the better Posts from the past in the Blog Flashback in the links section; Updated every Friday.
*
That all for now, but I have a little gift for you and a picture of an in-law. Guess which one's which.
*
Later...
*
theJDman
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Update: Just added is a link to my Netflix Movie/TV/DVD reviews, so check them out if you're stuck for something to watch, link is above the Blog Flashback section link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home