Friday, May 19, 2006

The Best Years of Your Life? Not at the Time; But maybe...

In a comment on 1 of my posts it was suggested I joined My Space to find out about another Blogger, so I did. After signing up I found out 1 of my cousins were there. Then as I looked at my profile I noticed the school set-up was searchable. I decided to see who from my class was on My Space(after a lot of thinking/ wondering if I even wanted to know) and It showed 5 people from my class, 4 I didn't recognize and 1 I did. I decided to leave a quick "Hi there" and left it at that. If she replies that's cool, if not "oh well".
Then I decided to sign up for Classmates.com and see If I knew anybody there and sure enough I did. I know I complain about how I hated High School and how everybody there were jerks(believe me most were) but after thinking about it, I know that there were some people there that tried to be friendly. But like most of us I focused on the negative, I kept everybody out and away. Even when I went away for a year, after coming back things chilled out a little; but at the time I had such hatred for them I went out of my way to be nasty/mean. I even yelled at the girl who was taking graduation information, "You can take your graduation and shove it up(I'm leaving a few thing out)... I'm not gonna be there." I hope I get the chance to apologize for my actions on that day, and other days I acted that way. Even though I felt it was my right after all BS I had to endure from some of my classmates, It wasn't. The truth is I don't need to be a jerk and in the end it only ends up making me look bad. I'm sure I didn't die 2 years ago to come back and hold on to hatred and old grudges, It's a waste of time, time I've lost too much of all ready. I hope that I might get that "2nd Chance" and if not, "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Life Goes On".

theJDman

The photo in this post is from the yearbook class movie of 1991, a quick little movie that was shot during that class. Just so you know that the guy there isn't holding a gun, It's a walkie talkie(See how dumb that sounds Speilberg).

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JDman keep it up . I like your stuff. Just like sitting in science class, reading your book material. seeee ya .dilligaf

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger theJDman said...

Hey there Dude, Do you remember who the teacher was? I'm thinking... I can't think of it, oh well. Thank you for the praise and there almost always new stuff(notice how I leave out the word good/great) here.

theJDman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home