Friday, April 28, 2006

This is not an advertisement for iPod, but if Apple wants to send 1...


For the last few days I've been using my free time to go through my MP3's and getting them transferred over to iTunes. If I can squeeze enough $ together I will buy one. I didn't just decide "iPod is the most popular music player and since everybody else has one it must be the best."; I looked around the Best Buy which just happens to be the bestest store in the world(shameless plug, remember send the endorsement check to...), and looked at all the different kinds in the Mobil Audio section(next to the cell phones and bratty pre-teens whining to mommy because "All my friends have a cell phone.") and after a second of looking at them I get the guy working the station ask if I needed any help(Translation: "Hey loser, this area is for paying customers. Buy something or leave, iTunes pre-paided cards are around the corner."). After I got back looking to looking through the different players there were, then I got to the iPod section and nearly lost it. I went over to the guy who couldn't wait to help a minute ago and now he's busy(counting pens). From there went went over the price points for the different iPods. Now get this, 4 Gig iPod is $250 and then the 30 Gig iPod is $300 and finally the 60 Gig iPod is $400. "Are you kidding(child protected word) me?"/"I Think it's priced that way to get you buy the more expensive one."(Wow imagine that, I never would have though of that)/"How do you explain that sort of storage jump?"/"I don't know, the best deal..."/"Yeah I know the best deal, my music is about 7 or 8 Gigs. Does that mean I could buy a 26 Gig iPod for $50?" After thinking about it for a second("Here's your sign." No don't say it) he replied no. It would have went on from there but I took the quickest opportunity to leave. After that I went home and took a couple Tylenol(Extra strength Candy Flavored) and started converting my music to iTunes.
I chose the iPod because of all the accessories for it, and if I needed a battery I could buy 1 there(most of the other players had batteries available though the manufacturer which means waiting for the mail for weeks and the cost of that route).
If I were a rich man(sorry, not funny) I would be hanging out at Bill Gates house having some real fun with the iPods.

theJDman

I've gotten another link for you to the right. This Blog has my favorite title from any Blog that I have seen. Make sure to check out the 1st post. I would say more but that damn Air Supply song is on and I have to find it and take it out of my music library.

http://mssept84.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home