Monday, May 22, 2006

Chloe O'Brian is the Greatest Character on Television.


This post could be consider a geek-out, but I don't care. I'm watching the season finale of 24 as I write this. I've been watching 24 since Day 1, 12am to 1 am; and I have all the seasons on DVD(Days 1-4) and storywise my favorite is Day 2. As for my favorite character it's Chloe O'Brian and she's the best TV character on at the moment. Now having said that there is no way in hell I could work with a person like that, I wouldn't last 10 seconds taking attitude from her. On the other hand it is fun to watch the others on the show deal with her "personality disorder"(I love that quote), I just get a kick out of her.
Choloe is played my actress Mary Lynn Rajskub and she nails that role to a tee. She has also been in Road Trip, Punch Drunk Love, and, Firewall. I could keep listing projects but you can look at her IMDB filmography http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0707476/. Now if you want to see Chloe O'Brian in action there is really only 1 way to do it... You need to buy Season 3, 4, and 5(when it comes out on DVD) and watch it that way, You could watch reruns on TV but If you miss the 1st hour it won't work, You need to watch each season from start to end. I think I'll stop here and watch the last 1/2 hour of 24.




theJDman

Hey, I get a geek-out moment every once and awhile... Give me a break.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger theJDman said...

Cool, Thank You I'll head over there right now.

theJDman

Don't worry, I'll still buy them once they come out on CD or iTunes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home