Monday, April 17, 2006

Is there any good news out there?

I just got done watching the news on 3 channels, CNN, CBS, Fox News and I 've come to one conclusion... There is no good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I hope I got my point across)! Here is the breakdown so far as I can tell, there is only a difference between the networks and I'm sure it's not a surprise what it is... BUSH!

1) CNN: Bush is a Demon! They don't even try to hide it.

2) CBS: Bush is out of touch with America, most Americans don't like the job he's doing.

3) Fox News: Bush should be doing something about immigration. Don't know why he's not.

What have I learned from this? I need to stop watching the news. What I don't understand is where this major hate of the president comes from? I can understand disagreement with the agenda but it goes way beyond that for some people, I just don't get it. If he's so evil how did he get a second term; It's because Kerry's Vietnam experience came back to haunt him(meeting with the enemy during wartime and speaking out against the troops, that's why nobody in my family voted for him) and that didn't sit well with many. As a matter of fact I know several who would have voted Kerry if he was apologetic for his actions many years ago, the fact he didn't just shows that he didn't think what he did was wrong.
Now I know you are seating there saying "Republican, Leans to the Right, Red State Dude." Sorry when it comes to issues I try to take a common sense approach(huh, what's that?) that will show how to deal with a problem, It's very simple.

Here's an example:
We all know the people on the Right can't get along with the people on the Left, so what should we do so they stop fighting with each other? What us Common Sense people do is build a tall and wide fence to separate the Right from the Left so we can get some peace from the constant fighting that never amounts to anything getting done.

Now I know you're saying "Hmmm... That makes sense.", and you're right. Here's another thought... On abortion(here's a topic to get people pissed, see how easy it is to generate cheap heat.). Instead of fighting over whether it's Ok or not just leave it alone, but change it to let the father have some say in the matter(Hmmm...)(Ok, let them have some say if they bother to take an interest instead of a powder.).

What was my point again; Oh yeah, I need to stop watching the news. Here's a good newscast:(I've heard this before from somebody else, can't remember who though) "Hey it's all gonna work out, here's sports."

theJDman

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger The Deceiver said...

Thank you. Of course you can link me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home